Sunday, November 6, 2016

Sunday Zendala

This Zendala is my  contribution to the weekly challenge "Tanglespielerei" which is part of a German Facebook group.
It is based on a string by Erin Olson , which is known with her blog as "The Bright Owl" .
This is the link to the template of the Zendla string which I used.



Additionally I would like to show you a drawing which I made yesterday for a greeting card on watercolor paper (Arches Grain Satine, 300g) size 13x18cm .
I coloured it with Brusho "Rose  Red" and tangeled with Micron02 and white Gelly Roll.
I must admit: I LOVE that colour!


3 comments:

  1. Liebe Simone, das Zendala ist wunderschön geworden. Es sieht so elegant aus und der Kontrast ist Klasse. Und die Grußkarte ist der Hammer.... das Rot ist so toll. Das gefällt mir auch total gut. Ich wünsche dir noch eine schöne Woche.
    Liebe Grüße, Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both stunning, Simone! That brusho red is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallo Simone,
    einfach wunderschön ist dein Zendala geworden - so elegant. Und die rote Farbe auf deiner Karte ist der absolute Knaller - die würde ich mir sofort aufhängen, so schön ist die geworden!
    Dir eine schöne Woche, liebe Grüße
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Vielen Dank für euer Feedback! Many Thanks for your feedback!